- Electrical Repair
- Attic Fans
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Outlets
- Home Automation Systems
- Home Security Systems
- Home Theater Systems
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Surge Protection
- Industrial Electrical
- Special Projects
- Service Areas
Just like any other component or appliance within your home, your electrical system and fixtures can break down and eventually require repair. The electrical repair professionals at Servall Electric Company have been doing this work successfully and reliably throughout the years, and we are confident that we can get your electrical system back to working the way it should.
Whether you need an electric panel repair, or if the wiring in your home is outdated, our team can help. We understand how vital the electrical system is to your home, and will use our innovation, creativity, and technology to ensure that your home is comfortable and safe. Reach out to us today and get connected to the team who has been “Creating Sustainability through Bright Ideas” for over 6 decades. Give us a call to schedule electrical repair services in Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area.
Do you Need Electric Repair in Cincinnati, OH?
With over 60 years of providing quality electric repair throughout the greater Cincinnati area, our team has worked with a variety of electrical issues. Keep reading to learn about some of the more common electrical repair requests we receive.
- Constantly Tripped Breakers: If your circuit breaker is always flipping breaker switches, give us a call. There are a number of potential reasons this can be occurring, all of which require a professional diagnosis to uncover.
- Exposed Wires: If the shielding, or covering, on the wires in your home has started to crack or come loose, it probably means that the wires are old—too old. It may also be that your wiring wasn’t installed properly to start with and have worn out before their time. Whatever the cause may be, exposed wires are more than unsightly. They are a fire hazard and an electrocution risk.
- Switches or Sockets Not Working: If you have any outlets, appliances, or even light switches in your home that are not working, it might be that you’re experiencing problems with your electrical system. It could just be a bad socket or outlet, but another potential cause is that wiring has come loose somewhere within your electrical system. The electrical repair professionals at Servall Electric Company can get your system back up and working again fast.
No matter what you’re needs, for electrical repairs in Cincinnati and the surrounding area make sure to give our electricians a call. Electrical issues can potentially be hazardous. If you’ve noticed an issue, make sure to call an electrician right away. We offer electrical repair services to Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area 24–hours a day, 7 days a week.
Is Your Lighting in Good Shape?
Successful installation of your indoor and outdoor lighting is just the beginning of the process when it comes to adding these components to your home. A professional installation done right will prevent many problems that can come up. However, even with this, your lighting will have natural wear and tear over the years.
As a result, you may at some point require lighting repair. Using the right set of skills, formal electrical licensing, and years of expertise, our electricians can ensure that your lighting repairs or replacement can be done promptly and effectively, without risk to your electrical system or your property. Just call our friendly staff and we will conduct your repairs as efficiently as possible. And if you’re looking to make a lighting addition, but are not sure if you have a powerful enough electrical system to handle it, we’re happy to take a look at your electrical panel to assess and potentially upgrade the unit.
Call Our Cincinnati Electricians Today
No matter your electrical repair needs, Servall Electric Company is here for you. Our Cincinnati electricians are highly trained to work with all of the different electrical components of your home. Never chance the safety and comfort of your home to subpar electrical work. Work with our team to get the job done right. Have any questions? Simply give us a call to learn more about our electrical services or to request an estimate.