- Electrical Repair
- Attic Fans
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Outlets
- Home Automation Systems
- Home Security Systems
- Home Theater Systems
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Surge Protection
- Industrial Electrical
- Special Projects
- Service Areas
Do you have a new refrigerator that you would like to install in your Cincinnati-area home? When you need a professional with the experience, training, and knowledge required to manage today's appliances, make sure to call the professionals at Servall Electric Company. Our certified electricians are here to handle your refrigerator wiring and installation service needs.
We’ll make sure that your fridge works in a way that guarantees the freshness and safety of your food and beverages while also taking full advantage of the energy-saving specifications that modern models have to offer. Contact us today to learn more about our refrigeration installation services and how we’ve been “Creating Sustainability through Bright Ideas” for over 60 years. Give us a call to schedule service in Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area.
What Should You Look for in a Refrigeration Installation?
When it comes to ensuring a successful refrigeration installation in your Cincinnati, OH home, our team will help you by making you aware of the many considerations involved. This includes:
- Ratings: You’ll want to look at the ratings for even temperatures for your refrigerator. Inconsistent temperatures can result in spoiled food, which will cost you financially as you’ll be constantly replacing bad food. The ideal temperature inside a fridge is 37 degrees so you’ll want a model known for maintaining this.
- Efficiency: No matter what type of appliance or home comfort appliance you’re buying, you’ll want to know its energy efficiency. On average, an energy efficient refrigerator should cost you well under $100 per year to run.
- Operation: Most homeowners would prefer that their refrigerator not be so loud that it’s disruptive when they’re in their kitchen working. Be sure to check reviews on the model you’re interest in to make sure there aren’t too many complaints about noise.
When you work with our team, we’ll make sure to inform you of the above considerations and guide you to making a decision that best fits your home. To schedule your refrigerator installation, call our electricians right away. Our friendly team will help you schedule the service that fits your needs, and provide the professionalism that you’re looking for.